All Choir Families,
About this coming Sunday:
• We sing at the VERY beginning of the 11:00 am service.
• Practice will be at the regular time (9:15 am) in the regular place.
• At 10:45 am, please come check your child out of Academy, and come right down to the Sanctuary.
• Chris (Cha-Cha) and I will get the kids lined up on the steps at the front of the Sanctuary.
• We will sing “Come With a Grateful Heart” right at the beginning.
• Afterward, your kids can come sit with you in the pews or, if you need to leave, they can go with you.
PLEASE make every effort to have your child there to sing.
Let’s wake up some folks!
See You Sunday!
And JWL, don’t forget, you have Churros and Hot Chocolate with Cha-Cha on Sunday at 9:00 am.