Hi Children’s Choir Families,
Here is a group pic from Sunday.
(Keep in mind, this is only those in Kinder-2nd grade.)
We had a great time!
About this coming Sunday:
- We sing at the VERY beginning of the 11:00 am service.
- Practice will be at the regular time (9:15 am) in the regular place.
- At 10:45 am, please come check your child out of Academy, and come right down to the Sanctuary.
- Chris and I will get the kids lined up on the steps at the front of the Sanctuary.
- We will sing “Come with a Grateful Heart” right at the beginning.
- Afterward, your kids can come sit with you in the pews or, if you need to leave, they can go with you.
PLEASE make every effort to have your child there to sing.
This needs to feel and be real for them.
It’s one thing to talk about how we can make a difference.
Now we need to actually do it.
The congregation (including YOU) will absolutely LOVE this.
I predict that after this Sunday, your amazing children will be requested MUCH more!
Have a Wonderful Week!