Making Sense of Our Social Security
Sunday, October 11
5:00 – 7:00 pm | Room 154
Understanding when and from where you will receive your income is the foundation of a successful retirement. One of the most important phases of retirement planning is understanding Social Security benefits. Come learn about:
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- The current state of the Social Security system…What does it mean to you?
- How continuing to work will impact your Social Security Benefit.
- How to coordinate Social Security benefits with your spouse.
- How your Social Security affects your taxes.
- How Required Minimum Distributions can really mess things up.
- How to coordinate your benefits with your other sources of retirement income.
The rules are different for singles, couples, widows/widowers, divorcées, and disabled dependents. Even a seemingly small decision can add many dollars to the checks you’ll receive over your lifetime. Early benefits could be a BIG mistake! For more information about this class, contact Marianne Wilson (email@example.com) 817/339-5071.
Please email Rev. Phyllis McDougal (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can make it!