The next First 7th worship service will be Sunday, Sept 21. We’ll showcase our new schedule, which will feature a light family supper from 5 to 5:30, worship from 5:30 to 6:30, and optional small groups for all ages from 6:30 to 7:30. As always, we’ll have professionally-staffed childcare for kids 4 and under, and families are encouraged to join us for worship together. If you haven’t joined us yet, here’s what you can expect:
- A welcoming environment that loves and celebrates everyone and invites families to worship together.
- A high-energy service based on our unique Methodist heritage and led by trained worship leaders.
- A compelling, relevant message based on a number of scripture selections.
- A special break-out session that delivers special teachings and activities just for our elementary school-aged kids.
- After worship, everyone is invited to join our Class Meeting, a time where new and mature believers gather together to encourage and support each other as we work to live more like Jesus.