We are using Eventbrite to allow you to choose your seats for this week’s worship service. Please use the buttons below to select the service you’d like to attend and make your reservation. Because our seats are arranged in groups of ranges (“up to 2,” for example), if the exact number of seats you are looking for is not available, please go ahead and reserve the range that is closest!
Reserve Seats for April 4th - 8:00am EASTER Service Reserve Seats for April 4th - 9:30am EASTER Service Reserve Seats for April 4th - 11:00am EASTER Service Reserve Seats for April 4th - 1:00pm EASTER Service
Here’s what to expect when you arrive:
- Masks covering nose and mouth required while on campus; face shields on their own are not sufficient. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Do your best to stay at least 6 feet from anyone not in your family or “pod” at all times
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting; stations located at each entrance
- Bring the whole family! Nursery and Children’s programs are still online only and we would love to see your kids!
- Make your offering electronically via your phone or drop cash or check in the black boxes at each entrance/exit
- Singing is spreading – but humming is just fine! There will be music with a limited group of singers safely spaced and wearing masks.
- We clean the Sanctuary before each service with a Victory Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
If you test positive or develop symptoms within 48 hours of being on campus, please contact covidtesting.tarrantcounty.com or call the Tarrant County COVID Hotline at 817-248-6299. They will be able to help you with testing, as well as employ contract tracing procedures. This will help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community. All calls are kept confidential.