Our BIG Sunday is almost here!
September 10th has been circled on a lot of calendars for a long time.
It’s the kick-off of our Fall Academy, and our official launch of secure check-in.
A few helpful things:
- Remember we start at 9:15 am with Choir and Mission. It’s okay to arrive early.
- Secure check-in is right outside the Children’s Wing on the second floor.
For all the right reasons, we require that children be checked in and out by a trusted adult.
- When you check in a child you will receive two stickers.
One is a nametag to place on your child’s back.
The other is a “claim ticket” for when you pick up your child. DON’T LOSE IT!
- For the first few weeks, continue to also sign your child into his/her room and let us know where you’ll be.
This will help us create a master list to use in case of an emergency and we need to reach you.
- We will rotate your child from Choir/Mission to his/her Academy classes starting at 9:55 am.
- Academy ends at 10:50 am. Please come check-out your child from their ACADEMY room, no later than 10:55 am.
Our teachers are devoted volunteers and one of the best ways we can say “Thank you” is by respecting their time.
- At check-out, bring your “claim ticket” to the teachers. They will match it up with your child’s nametag.
If you lose or misplace your claim ticket, Janice can help you print out a new one in Room 209.
I know this is a lot of new stuff. But believe me, after a few weeks, you’ll wonder how we ever did it the “old way.”
And for those with little ones on the first floor, we are preparing to implement secure check-in downstairs by mid-fall.
At that point, you should be able to check in all your kids at once, and make your life much easier!
Blessings friends. I can’t wait to see all of you this Sunday!!!