Three Quick Things:
One – We will have Sunday School this Sunday.
Here’s how it will work:
- It will be based on where your child goes FIRST on Sundays (Choir or Mission).
- Mission students – K-2nd will start in the art room. 3rd-5th will start in the Movie Room.
- At the halfway point these classes will switch places.
- Choir kids will go to their normal choir spots. (Julie, Cha-Cha, and I are doing a mini choir camp this month. So we will take care of rotating them.)
- For January, start time will be 9:30 and finish time will be 10:50.
Two – Spring Academy registration starts Sunday, January 13 up on the second floor of the Children’s Wing.
Families who are here get to sign up on the spot, and get a full day’s head start on everyone else, since online registration won’t go live until January 14.
Three – What we need more than anything else, is volunteers! A special email to follow, but in the meantime, if you are open to being a part of Team Children’s on Sunday mornings, let us know.
Happy New Year!
Director of Children’s Ministries