As you may have noticed, The Gathering is growing. Our August attendance averaged over 85 people, which gives us a packed room full of great energy. Most exciting is that so many of these new attendees are coming as guests of friends and family who invited them; you’re sharing The Gathering with the people you love, and it’s making a difference, not only for us but for them.
Because we have so many new people, I’m having a brief Coffee with the Pastor meeting after worship this Sunday. This will be a brief meeting and a chance for us to discuss some key points, like what The Gathering is about and it’s future, how to join the church, next steps, and a peek into my vision and how that shapes where we are going. Not sure if this is for you? Here’s who it is for:
- People who are new to The Gathering and want to know more.
- People who love The Gathering and want to know what is next.
- People who are feeling “something going on” in their soul and are interested in what their next step might be.
- People who are interested in growing spiritually.
- People who have a question.
- People who like my jokes.
- People who like free coffee.
There is no registration necessary, just hang around after The Gathering and we’ll start around 10:40 am. See you tomorrow!