Believe it or not, our Easter Egg Hunt is next Saturday, April 4 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm! If this is your first time attending this fun family event, here are some things you should know:
• It’s awesome.
• The event is held at FUMC’s Lyle Lodge in Azle, TX, which is about 30 minutes from our church. (Click here for directions)
• It’s a gorgeous green space with beautiful views of Eagle Mountain Lake – bring a blanket to spread out for a picnic with your family!
• Speaking of picnic, we’ll have two Fort Worth-favorite food trucks: Easy Slider and Salsa Limón giving out complimentary burgers and tacos.
• Bring your Easter baskets! The Easter Egg Hunts are divided by age and begin at 10:45 am.
• After the hunts, we’ll have our butterfly release. This is a really special moment and is great for photos, so make sure you grab the camera!
• Check out the schedule below for a list of all the activities offered throughout the event.
Activities (throughout event): 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cookie Decorating inside lodge
Sidewalk Chalk Station
Egg Hunts: 10:45 am – 11:30 am
10:45 am — 2 Years & Older
11:00 am — 3 & 4 Years
11:15 am — 5, 6 & 7 Years
11:30 am — 8 Years & Older
Butterfly Release: 11:40 am
We are all hoping for sunshine, but check our website for updates should there be inclement weather.
Please invite your friends and family to come with you — this is a great opportunity to introduce new people to the love, hospitality and energy of FUMCFW! As always, thank you for your prayers, presence, gifts and service. You are what makes our Children’s Ministry thrive!