- This event has passed.
Fall Grief Support Meetings
Thursday, October 22 | 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until November 5, 2020
Thursdays, October 15, 22, 29 & November 5
11:00 am – 12:15 pm | Room 310
Registration required by October 14
After a loved one dies we experience a constellation of feelings and emotions that can leave us feeling drained and sometimes anxious and alone. Our FUMCFW Grief Support group can be a welcome place for you to talk about what you are going through and to listen to others in similar situations.
Sharing during these difficult times has proven over and over again to be an important part of the grief experience and healing process.
Charme Robarts, certified Grief Support Specialist, leads this group. There are four sessions, each building upon the other. Registration closes on October 14. Up to 5 people can join this group.
In compliance with FUMCFW COVID-19 safety protocols for in-person gatherings:
- Attendees will sit 6 feet apart (unless related); chairs will be set upon arrival.
- Participants will be required to wear masks. Masks must cover mouth AND nose.
- The church will not provide water/coffee service; however, you may bring a bottle of water or cup with a straw, so masks don’t have to come down.
- No food is to be present unless medically necessary for an individual. No outside food is to be brought in for the meeting.
- In-person attendees will be required to fill out the following form each time they attend the meeting.
Register: Charme Robarts | email@example.com