There is SO much for children and families this week. Here’s the brief schedule.
Maundy Thursday: Holy Communion, foot-washing ceremony, and the beautiful story of Jesus in the Garden.
• Dinner at 5:30 pm (Room 350)
• Service at 6:15 pm (Chapel)
Good Friday: One of the most powerful services we offer. It is child-appropriate AND Biblically responsible.
• Dinner at 5:30 pm (Justin Building, Asbury Room)
• Service at 6:15 pm (Wesley Hall)
Easter Egg Hunt: Petting zoo, butterfly release, TWO food trucks, face painting — this event is tailor-made for family time!
• 10:00 am – 1:00 pm (Lyle Lodge)
Easter Morning: We will stay on the same Sunday schedule, just to keep things stable and reliable.
Have a wonderful week,
Mission Day Camp: June 13 – 17
Vacation Bible School: July 11 – 15