This inspiring First Church study opportunity will include elements of presentation, discussion, and interaction among participants. Discussions will be facilitated by clergy, program directors, staff, or lay leaders (depending on how many people are participating). All of the discussion facilitators will have the same guide with the same questions and discussion prompt.
Mark your calendar now to join this weekly study and discussion and get ready to GROW in faith and community!
Registration required by Tuesday at midnight
Please note that in compliance with FUMCFW COVID-19 safety protocols for in-person gatherings:
covid-19 screening form
- Attendees will sit 6 feet apart (unless related); chairs will be set upon arrival.
- Participants will be required to wear masks. Masks must cover mouth AND nose.
- The church will not provide water/coffee service; however, you may bring a bottle of water or cup with a straw, so masks don’t have to come down.
- No food is to be present unless medically necessary for an individual. No outside food is to be brought in for the meeting.
- In-person attendees will be required to fill out the following form each time they attend the meeting. Zoom participants will register their attendance during the meeting.